George Wildlife PArk
COME & SAY HELLO!
George Wildlife Park offers a great and affordable family friendly activity catering for all ages. Whether living in the area, passing through or on holiday, the George Wildlife Park is definitely one of the top places to visit!
- Home to a number of happy and healthy animals.
- Visitors can view Bengal tigers, Cheetahs, Servals and Caracals.
- Each enclosure visitors will find a board with interesting facts about these animals.
- Animals include pigs, bunnies, chickens, geese, a pony and 2 dwarf goats.
- Visitors can view these animals and even have the opportunity to feed them.
- School groups and other groups are welcome.
044 889 0007
George Wild Life Park, Victoria Heights
George, WC, South Africa
33° 59' 44.6352" S, 22° 31' 30.612"
Location: Victoria Heights next to N2., George. George, Western Cape, South Africa