Welcome to The Noble Ant Guest House
Centrally located in the scenic Garden Route, less than 4 hours' drive from Cape Town International airport, you will find Wolwedans Game Farm, which is privately owned and managed. Situated just 18km from Hartenbos, it provides easy access to numerous attractions in the surrounding area. The magnificent landscapes of Wolwedans Game Farm provides an awe-inspiring 360° view from the Country House of the Langeberg and Outeniqua mountains as well as the Indian Ocean on the horizon. Indigenous Fynbos vegetation cloaks the undulating valleys, adding vivid colour and interest throughout the year. We offer luxurious accommodation at the Country House and have separate luxury Chalets. Wolwedans Game Farm's main activity is the breeding of exotic game species.
Rooms: 5 (2 downstairs & 3 upstairs)
Sleeps: 10 | Includes: Self Catering
- Spacious house.
- Fitted with quality linen and towels.
- Full time staff.
- Environmental friendly farm, powered by solar energy & fountain water supply.
- Beautiful fully equipped kitchen.
- Lounge and dining area is comfortably furnished and has a fireplace, full DSTV and free wireless internet.
- There is a braai area with a fire pit, a splash pool and undercover parking.
- The house can be booked as one unit or per room.
We offer 5 Rooms that can include the following features:
- King size bed.
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, double basin, bath and shower.
- Kitchenette (fridge, kettle, toaster, hot beverages with cutlery & crockery)
- Private entrances.
- Upstairs rooms feature balconies.
- One downstairs room has a build in braai and an open living room including a TV with full DSTV.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Full DSTV
- Free Wireless
- Parking on Premises
- Educational Feeding Game Drives
- Hiking Trails
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Credit Card Facilities
Location: Driving north on the R328 (the R328 goes over the N2) you will find the turn off on your left as indicated below. Drive about 11km. Follow the signs.