An indigenous forest experience
Moon Shine on Whiskey Creek is set on 14 hectares of unspoilt indigenous forest in the very heart of the Garden Route.
Experience the forest from the comfort of your stunningly hand crafted wooden cabin nestled among the trees. Or drink in the views from the wide veranda of the garden cottage.
- Hike to a natural mountain pool
- Play in the playground or swimming pool
- Relax on your own private deck
- Explore a myriad of nearby attractions
- Snuggle in from of a wood burning fireplace
- Sleep in a queen size bed in 100% percale linen
- Surf the Internet from the beautifully situated wi-fi & info zone
We are very proud of the Five Green Hearts awarded to us for our efforts to protect and conserve the environment by implementing the following practices: Recycling, Water Wise Practices, Sustainable Energy Acumen, Eco Architecture and Conservation.
THINGS TO DO
Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary
We're near the southern tip of Africa, close to Nature's Valley, Plettenberg Bay and Knysna.
GPS: 33 58.111 S 23 26.574 E
Google: -33.967731, 23.442594